Chartered Accountancy course at a glance:
- Enrol for Foundation Course after appearing in Class 12th Examination. Complete four months Study Period. Register till 30th June/ 31st December for being eligible to appear in November/ May Foundation Course Examination
Appear in Foundation Examination after passing in the Senior Secondary Examination (10+2 examination)
- Join Intermediate Course after passing Foundation Examination
- Appear in Intermediate Examination on completion of 8 months of study course as on first day of the month in which the examination is to be held
- Undergo Four Weeks Integrated Course on Information Technology and Soft skills (ICITSS) consisting of Courses on Information Technology and Orientation Course at the earliest but these are to be completed compulsorily before commencement of their articleship.
Join articled training after passing either of the Group or Both Groups of Intermediate Course and after successfully undergoing ICITSS. (vii) Clear the balance Group (if any) of Intermediate Examination
- Register for Final Course
- Successfully undergo Four Weeks Advanced Integrated Course on Information Technology and Soft skills (AICITSS) consisting of Courses on Advanced Information Technology and Management Communication Skills during the last two years of practical training but before appearing in the Final Examination
- Appear in the Final Examination on completion of the practical training or while serving last 6 months of articled training on or before the last day of the month preceding the month in which the examination is to be heldafter successful completion of AICITSS.
- Complete articled training of 3 years
- Pass Final Examination
- Enrol as a member of the ICAI and be designated as “Chartered Accountant”